Manage the Customer Service function in the delivery of exceptional service to TTMI customers. Ensure that customer inquiries and concerns are answered in a courteous, accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of employee attendance by tracking and updating reports to management
- Recommends establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve daily tracking of attendance. Researches and analyzes current and historical process.
- Supports the complaint/compliment handing process to improve customer service.
- Assists with Operator payroll costing in designated system.
- Assists with Operator accrual inventory process ensuring that all accruals are accurate in the designated system.
- Orders, sorts and reviews videos within a timely manner assisting with the complaint/compliment handling process to improve customer service. Includes working with safety and training in developing and teaching on-going training in customer service.
- Provides exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers through effective communication, performance management and by personal example.
- Initiates and follow-up with customers by phone or in person to resolve problems and answer questions, generate correspondence and reports to secure customer information.
- Identify bus operators with customer service challenges and works with the Operations designee to conduct individual coaching and counseling sessions as needed.
- Proactively contribute toward the accomplishment of TTMI goals for this department. Set a positive and professional example for others to emulate.
- Take calls as necessary, including escalated calls and walk-ins.
- Perform general reception duties for the general office
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of customer service practices, methods, and performance measurements.
- Skill in planning and completing assignments independently.
- Skill in analyzing data, troubleshooting, problem solving and reviewing information for accuracy and completeness.
- Skill in communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and the public.
- Effective use of a PC and common office functions, including keyboard and mouse usage, and working knowledge of Windows, Excel, MS Office and electronic mail software applications.
- Ability to work beyond regular hours as work hours could vary on occasion.