Under limited supervision, provides various routine administrative functions to departmental staff related to data analysis.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support on projects by researching and compiling data.
- Monitors and tracks interdepartmental documents. Creates, maintains and archives documents.
- Conducts data analyses on a variety of operational data through the use of programming tools and the application of automated office software.
- Conducts analyses and provides summary reports to management.
- Analyzes current and historical data; provides summary reports.
- Follows data collection/input procedures
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent, plus five (2) years experience in a field related to the job.
- Associates degree or credit towards an associate’s degree.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Knowledge of applicable processes, techniques, and methods.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Skill in using computers and related software applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Skill in handling multiple tasks and prioritizing.
- Skill in data analysis and problem solving.
- Skill in planning and organizing.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities.
- Ability to quickly recognize and analyze irregular events.